Arts360° – Engaging Young Professionals Through The Arts
What is Arts360°?
Arts360° is an opportunity for Dallas-area companies to enroll and engage young professionals in an innovative 9-month program that provides each employee participant the chance to understand how the arts work. As well, employees are given the opportunity to apply their talents in a meaningful way with a local arts organization through volunteer service projects.
Key program components include:
- Two season subscriptions to a TACA Grant Recipient organization
- A series of exclusive “behind-the-scenes” experiences including backstage tours and rehearsal observations
- Engaging presentations by local arts organizations focused on social impact in areas such as healthcare and neighborhood vitality
- Opportunities to participate in special volunteer service projects with small, local arts organizations;
- Opportunities to network with other participants from companies all over Dallas
Participants convene monthly, usually in the late afternoon, for presentations, events and other arts experiences.
Want to learn more?
The next season of Arts360° will launch in September 2018. The deadline to enroll in the program is May 2018.
To learn more and/or to join the program, please contact Wolford McCue, President & Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.520.3930.
“Arts360° is such a unique program. It has been a fabulous way to network with peers both within my own firm and across other industries while getting access to incredibly unique ways to experience the arts in Dallas.”
Arts360° Participant (2017-2018 Season)