Corporate Partners & Sponsors
From attracting business to retaining talent, enhancing neighborhoods to creating jobs, the arts provide rich dividends in the community. Corporate Partners recognize companies that actively support the arts in North Texas. Partnership is offered to those businesses who understand that the arts are more than a nicety, but an essential element of a vibrant city.
For questions regarding Corporate Partners membership, please contact Julie Bice, Senior Development Manager, at email@example.com or 214.520.3930.
2019 Corporate Partners
The Richards Group
Ernst & Young LLP
Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Ben E. Keith Company
Dorsey & Whitney
HEYCO Energy Group
Millet the Printer
McQueary Henry Bowles Troy, LLP
R. Best Associates, Inc.
Sewell Automotive Companies
Texas Instruments Foundation
Thompson, Coe, Cousins & Irons LLP
Westwood Wealth Management
2019 Corporate Sponsors
Bank of America
Bank of Texas
Curtis Moving & Storage
Highland Park Village
RBC Wealth Management
The Rosewood Corporation
WRR Classical 101.1FM
Membership Levels & Benefits
- Complimentary tickets for up to 10 employees to attend Let’s TACAbout It! – TACA’s quarterly behind-the-scenes event showcasing its various grant recipient organizations (different employees may attend each individual event)
- Two (2) tickets to TACA Lexus Party on the Green in October 2020
- Invitation for two (2) to attend the Donor Appreciation Reception/Silver Cup Honoree Announcement in Fall 2020
- Recognition in TACA OVATION – the Annual Impact Report for 2019 (subject to print deadlines)
- Recognition in the TACA Lexus Party on the Green program in October 2020
- Recognition in the Silver Cup Award Luncheon program in March 2020
- Recognition on the TACA website
- Volunteer opportunities for employees
- All of the above, plus:
- Four (4) additional tickets to the TACA Lexus Party on the Green in October 2020 (total of eight (8) tickets)
- Two (2) tickets to the Silver Cup Honoree Champagne Reception preceding the luncheon on March 10, 2020
- Recognition as a Corporate Partner on select PSAs aired on WRR Classical 101.1 FM
- Customized benefits
For information about Corporate Partner benefits at the PRESIDENT Level, please contact Elisabeth Galley, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customized benefits
For information about Corporate Partner benefits at the CHARIMAN Level, please contact Elisabeth Galley, Director of Development, at email@example.com.