The TACA Arts Ambassadors annual giving program plays an essential role in supporting the arts and cultural community in North Texas. With your gift, you become part of our community alliance while enjoying a wide array of benefits throughout the year.
For questions regarding Arts Ambassadors membership, please contact Julie Bice, Senior Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.520.3930.
Membership Levels & Benefits
FRIEND – $25 – $99
Enjoy all of the following benefits:
- Advance notification of TACA events
- Access to TACA volunteer opportunities
ASSOCIATE – $100 – $249
Enjoy all of the Friends level benefits, plus:
Invites to exclusive TACA Happy Hours in Dallas throughout the year
PARTNER – $250 – $499
Enjoy all of the Associate level benefits, plus:
- Access to tickets on demand to attend a TACA grant recipient program (from select offerings as available)
ADVOCATE – $500 – $999
Enjoy all of the Partner level benefits, plus:
- Recognition in the Silver Cup Award Luncheon program book in Spring 2021 (subject to print deadlines)
CHAMPION – $1,000
Enjoy all of the Advocate level benefits, plus:
- Recognition in TACA OVATION – the Annual Impact Report for 2020 (subject to print deadlines)
PATRON – $2,500
Enjoy all of the Champion level benefits, plus:
- Two (2) complimentary General Admission tickets to the TACA Lexus Party on the Green in Strauss Square at the AT&T Performing Arts Center in Fall 2021
- Invitation for two (2) to attend the Donor Appreciation Reception in Fall 2020
For membership levels and benefits starting at $5,000, please visit the TACA Founders Circle.