Position: Executive Administrator & Development/Board Liaison
TACA – The Arts Community Alliance is seeking a dynamic, experienced professional as the Executive Administrator to the President & Development/Board Liaison. As a vital member of the team, this position provides administrative support to the President & Executive Director. Additionally, the position supports our development initiatives as required.
The Executive Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of administrative support to the President. Responsibilities for this full-time position include:
• Maintaining the President’s schedule
• Facilitating meetings both internally and externally
• Assistance with presentations and speeches as applicable
• Attend meetings with President as required
• Prepare and review all written communications for the President
The Executive Administrator will report and work closely with TACA’s President/Executive Director and the development department in support of required fundraising/underwriting activities. The ideal candidate must be comfortable with working for and collaborating with a highly visible President/Executive Director.
The Executive Administrator also serves as the development and board liaison. This includes assisting the development team with drafting donor correspondence/communications, processing daily income reports, and providing event management support. As board liaison, this position will:
• Coordinate and schedule board meetings
• Create board agendas and reporting in conjunction with the President
• Manage board communications in conjunction with the President
• Prep the President’s report to the board
• Compile and distribute board report to board members 4-days prior to scheduled board meeting
• Attend board meetings and keep/draft board minutes
• Coordinate board meeting notes, reporting, communications and minutes with board secretary
• Appreciation and love of the cultural arts
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3 – 5 years experience, preferably in the arts
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills – with strong attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative, meet deadlines and be a team player in a small/diverse work setting
• Experience in fundraising database platforms – notably Blackbaud (Raiser’s Edge)
• Experience in relationship management with corporate and individual donors, arts professionals, politicians
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
• Must be comfortable accompanying the President on meetings as required
• Personable and works well with others
Our offices are located in the Arts District at One Arts Plaza. We offer an attractive compensation package for full-time staff including health benefits, retirement benefits and parking adjacent to One Arts Plaza. Please send an introductory letter, along with your resume and salary requirements, to Lani Burgar: firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly ask that you do not call our offices.
To learn more about TACA visit www.taca-arts.org
TACA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TACA is committed to the equal opportunity of all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law. All offers for employment with TACA, Inc. are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check.